Sunday rhythm



     Most of the time I use Sundays for laziness, just like today.  Although, that today is pretty good day for outdoor activities I want some time for myself.  Spending the day at home doing all girly stuff like cleaning my face, painting my nails and watching Sex and the city ( currently on season 2).
      I don't know about you but I really enjoy doing these things and all the chores at home, under the sound of my fave music at the moment. So I thought, why not share with you guys playlist with my faves ? 
      And here it is! I'm really productive while listening to music and if you are like me or you just enjoy listening your favourite artist hit the Play button.

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love lazy Sundays, I look forward to them all week! Thanks for sharing.

    xxxx from Emily // diamondsanddachshunds.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the song you played.
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top